WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR SAFE ENTRY TO KUBIX FESTIVAL?
To support us in our efforts to create the safest possible environment for everyone at the event, we will require all staff and customers (except those under the age of 11) to demonstrate that they have taken one of the two simple measures below, needed to reduce the collective risk to the event. Please click on each option for full details on how to demonstrate this at the festival.
- Undertake a Lateral Flow Test in the 48 hours prior to arriving at Kubix Festival 2021. We would advise this is best done either the day prior to the Festival, or on the morning prior to setting off to ensure plenty of spare time in the 48 hour window. Free Lateral Flow Tests can be obtained at https://www.gov.uk/order-
coronavirus-rapid-lateral- flow-tests or collected locally from pharmacists or by finding the nearest collection point at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/ coronavirus-covid-19/testing/ regular-rapid-coronavirus- tests-if-you-do-not-have- symptoms/
- Submit the test result and unique Test ID Code via the NHS website at https://www.gov.uk/report-
covid19-result which will cause you to receive Text or Email proof of result within 30 minutes of reporting.
- Produce proof of Negative test result on arrival, by Text Message, Email or NHS Covid Pass (If you prefer to use that system).
- If you test positive for Covid-19 or experience symptoms of Covid-19 immediately prior to the Festival please DO NOT attend the festival and follow the up to date NHS advice at https://www.gov.uk/get-
coronavirus-test Don't worry, as if your ticket isn't used, it will be valid for 2022 or refunded after the event.
- Customers under the age of 11 do not need to complete a test prior to the event, no proof of Covid status is required from those customers.
- Persons who have Natural Immunity (Positive PCR Test less than 180 days before the event, and more than 10 days before the event) or have been fully vaccinated with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine more than 14 days before the event, will be able to present evidence of this by showing proof of a valid NHS Covid Pass (Not to be confused with the NHS Track and Trace App which is completely separate) on arrival at the Festival, if they would prefer, rather than undertaking a test.
- Information on obtaining your NHS Covid Pass can be found at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/
coronavirus-covid-19/covid- pass/ for those would prefer to use this system. Please remember, regardless of Vaccinated or Natural Immunity status, regular testing is still wholeheartedly encouraged as a great way to keep everyone safe.
- Scottish customers can obtain proof of Vaccination Status via https://www.nhsinform.scot/
- NI customers can obtain proof of Vaccination Status via https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/
services/coronavirus-covid-19- interim-proof-vaccination- document
- Welsh customers can obtain proof of Vaccination status via https://gov.wales/get-nhs-